BLACKHAWK MINISTRIES | Second Shift Maintenance Positions
Blackhawk Ministries is seeking applicants for second shift maintenance positions. Second shift is Monday-Friday, 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm and some weekends as needed.
These positions are full-time with medical and dental benefits, retirement 403(b), and life insurance. Please click the link below to access the Blackhawk Ministries application.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Blackhawk Christian School is both a Christian ministry and a school. As such, employees must effectively represent Christ as well as possess the technical skills for the position. A successful applicant will provide evidence of the following:
- Live and abide by the BCS Articles of Employment and Statement of Faith that is signed annually.
- Have the ability to function as a member of a team and to work as a team member, harmoniously and cooperatively with professional staff and the school community.
- Have the ability to work effectively, cooperatively and respectfully with staff, parents, and students.
- Should show evidence of a personal faith in Jesus Christ and acceptance of Jesus as Savior and Lord.
- Has a working knowledge of the Bible and maintains a daily personal devotional life so as to be prepared spiritually for demands of teaching and discipling students.
- Demonstrate love and obedience to Christ and His Word.
- Faithfully engage in a local church.
- Participate in faculty devotions.
- Able to provide at least three favorable references including a pastor, and two professional.
- Able to provide a “clean” criminal background check.
Click here for other job opportunities at Blackhawk Ministries and Blackhawk Christian School