- What is God’s plan for maturity for us? Do you struggle with feeling as though you have to be perfect?
- How is the Trinity connected to God’s structure for marriage?
- What is the difference between a covenant and a contract?
- Why would Colossians 3:19 be offensive in the 1st Century?
- What DOESN’T “submission” mean? (3:18)
- Does “submission” mean that women are to submit to all men?
- What DOESN’T Colossians 3:19 mean?
- Why is it important to never criticize your spouse in public?
- What was believed to be the most important thing in marriage according to the poll that was referenced?
- What did we mean by “recreate” in marriage?
- What did we mean by “renovate” in marriage?
- What do you do when what you expect is not what you experience?
- What does it mean to “commit in the pit”?
- What should the ratio be of encouragement to criticism in our relationships?
- What is the primary application in your life from Colossians 3:18,19?