- How does Paul’s prayer in Colossians 1 serve as an example for our prayers?
- How are giving God glory and being thankful to Him connected?
- How might you encourage someone else this week? How might you encourage someone else right now?
- What is the relationship between your intake and your faith?
- What do you think God would say in a letter to Blackhawk Ministries?
- What effect has the gospel had in Colosse?
- Take a moment to consider beginning the discipleship journey – whether together or as a group.
- Take another moment to consider which stage of spiritual growth in which you currently find yourself.
- What might it look like for you for to be an ambassador for Christ in your family? Workplace? Community?
- Who might you need to take time to honor this week?
- What might “prayer without ceasing” look like for you?
- What are some key things in order to know God’s will?
- What is the relationship between knowing God’s will and doing God’s will?
- Are you encouraged by God’s provision for your patience and joy?
- What is the true identity of those who belong to Jesus? (1:12)