1 Peter 4:7-11
- What are some things that you learned about South Sudan from Kevin?
- What does Kevin mean by the “urgency of the gospel”?
- What does the New Testament say about the return of Christ and how we should live?
- What does it mean for love to “cover a multitude of sins”? (1 Peter 4:8)
- How was the picture of 5 brothers a picture of the body of Christ?
- How is hospitality connected to an “eternal perspective”?
- How might you “redefine what matters” in your life this week?
- What earthly thing is robbing your time from what is eternal?
- What is meant by the “stewardship of God’s grace”?
- How does the news of a revival in the Middle East encourage you for our country?
- How did you respond to Kevin’s picture of the mountain?
- How does God use our stewardship of His grace?
- How did you respond to the presentation and distribution of the Bibles?
- What kind of growth do you see as a need in your life? How might you pursue that this week?
- How has God prompted and encouraged you to “go”?