1 Corinthians 13:1-3
- What is the meaning of the word “agape” as used in 1 Corinthians 13?
- What is Paul suggesting with the imagery of a gong and cymbals in 1 Corinthians 13:1?
- What lies might the enemy be screaming at you these days?
- What is the difference between the outcome of knowledge and the outcome of love? (1 Cor. 8:1)
- What should be the real and genuine motivation for our love and obedience toward God?
- What might it look like for you to regard sacrificial love as a focus and not a feeling?
- How have you seen things in your life multiply as you’ve magnified them?
- What is meant by “Word over worries” as a focus?
- How might you prioritize time in God’s Word day by day?
- What does it mean that God’s love is supernatural, not situational?
- What might God be looking to supernaturally do in your relationships? Take some time to pray about this.
- Why did Kevin show us a picture of the “four-eyed fish”?
- What happens when our focus turns from the earthly to the eternal?
- What is meant by “progress over perfection”? (1 John 3:16)
- Consider this Bible reading plan if you don’t currently have one: