Today at Blackhawk:
Week 3 of Grace Overflowing – Overflowing Promises: Part 1
2 Corinthians 9:1-11
We will be taking communion at the end of the message today. If you are joining us online, please take a minute to gather your communion elements so that you can participate with us. If you are in person with us, remember to get your communion elements as you enter the worship center.
If you missed either of the first two messages in the series, visit Blackhawk.FYI to watch today.
This Week on Blackhawk.FYI
American Red Cross Blood Drive on Saturday, January 23, from 8 AM – 2 PM.
To schedule your appointment, please call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) or visit RedCrossBlood.org and enter “blackhawk”. Blackhawk has a great history of exceeding our goal for the red cross blood donations!
- We are performing COVID-19 antibody screening for all donors. Results are posted online within 7-10 days
- If a donation does test positive for COVID antibodies, that donation can go on to help a current COVID-19 patient through what’s called “convalescent plasma”
- Each unit of blood we collect goes towards helping up to three patients in need
- Red Blood Cells – general trauma patients, for example
- Platelets – Chemo patients, for example
- Plasma – Burn victims, for example
Read Pastor Kevin’s latest blog post.
The Tuesday women’s bible studies will begin a new study on February 9th. We will have morning and evening options available in person and by zoom. Sign-ups will begin next week.
Make sure you are with us next week as well – we will be celebrating baptism! If you are interested in being baptized, or if you would like to learn more about faith and our mission & vision here at Blackhawk, visit takethejourneywithus.com