- How is Habakkuk unique among the prophets?
- How do Habakkuk’s complaints sound an awful lot like ours?
- What changes in chapter 3 for Habakkuk?
- What doesn’t change?
- How has hearing about the Lord changed the way you think and live?
- How might you let God’s amazing works “live” in your relationships and words this year?
- Why does Habakkuk mention the “everlasting” mountains? What are they in comparison to the Lord?
- How does Psalm 18:9-19 connect with Habakkuk 3?
- How does Psalm 77:11-20 connect with Habakkuk 3?
- What is the means by which we navigate the present circumstances of our lives?
- Why did we show a picture of Mount Paran in the message?
- What is the “fear of the LORD”?
- What kind of disaster does Habakkuk 3:17 describe? Why would this be important in the Old Testament?
- What choice can we all make in the face of hardship and suffering?
- What does it mean to “throw away your confidence”?
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!