Back to Top
- What promise did God make to Abram in Genesis 12:3?
- How did Jesus fulfill this promise? (Galatians 3:7-9)
- Why does Matthew begin his genealogy with David and then Abraham? (Matthew (1:1)
- How does Revelation 5:9 represent the fulfillment of the promise to Abraham through Jesus?
- Why does Matthew only mention Judah among the sons of Jacob? (Matthew 1:2)
- How does Revelation 5:5 fulfill the language of Genesis 49:9?
- What happened with Judah and Tamar? (read Genesis 38)
- Why is the inclusion of this story remarkable in the genealogy of Jesus?
- To which prophecy may the wise men of Matthew 2 had access?
- What picture does Balaam paint in Numbers 24:17-19 about the one who is to come?
- What does Jesus as the “bright morning star” (Rev. 22:16) represent?
- What will the “branch from Jesse” bring? (Isaiah 11:1-10)
- How is Mark 1:9-11 a fulfillment of Isaiah 11:2?
- Why is the inclusion of Rahab and Ruth remarkable in Matthew 1:5?
- How will 2 Corinthians 1:20-22 hover over all our conversation about Jesus this season?