Genesis 1:26,27;3:22,23; 11:6,7
- What does it mean that God has always been “in community with Himself”?
- How does being created in God’s image mean we were made for community?
- What does the book of Genesis have to say about God’s nature?
- What does the statement “God is love” have to do with the Trinity? (1 John 4:1-6)
- What was the test for the truth or falsehood of teachers in the early church?
- How can we know that we abide with Him?
- What does it mean to “abide”?
- How would you respond to this quote?:”Ultimate reality is a community of persons who know and love one another. That is what the universe, God, history, and life is all about.“ (Tim Keller – The Reason for God)
- How is Jesus the key to knowing and experiencing God?
- What (who) did Jesus promise His disciples after He left?
- How does the work of the Holy Spirit inspire confidence in Scripture? (John 14:26)
- How does Paul focus all of history on Christ? (2 Corinthians 1:20-22)
- Why is Jesus’ death on our behalf key to knowing God? (Hebrews 9:13,14)
- How is the story of the visit of the angel Gabriel to Mary a clue to the nature of God? (Luke 1:26-35)
- How will the Biblical evidence about the nature of God affect the way you approach this holiday season?
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!