- Do you sometimes find it difficult to believe that God loves you?
- What is the new identity of a person who is in Christ?
- What happens if we don’t live with the grace that God has shown us as individuals and as the church?
- What do you think it means to be “characterized by grace”?
- What is the “elevated position” for which we are saved?
- What is the significance of the word “raised” used in Ephesians 2:6?
- What is Blackhawk Ministries’ position on losing your salvation?
- Why can we have assurance of our salvation?
- What is the eternal purpose for which we are saved?
- What is the best way to lead people to repentance? (Romans 2:4)
- Salvation is a gift of God’s grace. How does this make it more difficult to boast?
- What were the two distinctives of Christianity that Kevin mentioned?
- What have we been saved for? Why did God do His work of salvation in the world?
- How can you display God’s work this week?
- How would you respond to this quote from C.S. Lewis?
C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity – “Fallen man is not simply an imperfect creature who needs improvement: he is a rebel who must lay down his arms.”
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!