- Where did the sinfulness of humanity begin?
- Why is it important to start with the bad news?
- What happens when sin is “fully grown”? (James 1:14,15)
- What did Kevin mean by religion and his example trying to do CPR on a corpse?
- What is meant by the word “trespass”? (Ephesians 2:1-3)
- Do you think it’s easier to see the sins of others rather than our own? Why is that?
- How might the enemy be using your past to keep you from seeing what you need to see?
- What might it look like for your past to “refine” you and not define you?
- What does the word “world” mean in Ephesians 2:2?
- How is the “course of this world” like a current in a river? (Ephesians 2:2) How should Christians live in relation to this?
- Who is the “prince of the power of the air” in Ephesians 2:2?
- Do you feel the tension between your old desires and the work of the Spirit?
- What’s the difference between “have to” and “get to”? How might we encourage our kids in this direction?
- What does the word “wrath” involve in Ephesians 2:3?
- What does Jeremiah 17:9-10 say about the condition of our hearts? What does the prophet Ezekiel promise that God will do? (Ezekiel 36:26)
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!