September 27, 2020
- Why did Kevin take us to Philippians 2 in a sermon about politics?
- What is the importance of the “mind” in Philippians 2?
- What did Paul say would make him most joyful?
- How is joy connected to humility?
- What identity should transcend our national allegiance?
- What does it mean that the church should function as the conscience of the nation?
- What does it look like for you to get proximate with your passions?
- What does it look like for you to “bear one another’s burdens” in this climate?
- What is the connection between the heart of Jesus and our rights?
- What is the connection between Galatians 4:4,5 and the birth of Jesus?
- How did God use the decrees of Caesar to accomplish HIs purposes?
- How should we respond if our nation doesn’t do what God says?
- How might your political convictions be better understood if you interact with someone that doesn’t agree with you?
- Where do many of our political divisions come from?
- What is the key to avoid demonizing those that come at politics differently?
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!