How do we disagree politically and unconditionally?
- How might you love those that don’t see things the way that you see things?
- How might our political convictions be affected by fear of loss?
- What is the problem with an “us/them” mentality?
- What should the relationship be between our faith and our politics?
- How are you comforted by the truth that Jesus prayed for our hurts?
- What does 1 John 2:17 say about the will of God and the systems of the world?
- What does the interaction of Joshua with the commander of the army of the Lord have to do with our political convictions?
- How does Jesus’ call for our humility affect our political convictions?
- What happens when believers fight with believers in front of non-believers?
- How is political diversity a source of encouragement?
- How will people know that we are disciples of Jesus?
- How will the world notice the power of the gospel?
- How should our view of the world affect our political convictions?
- What is the importance of the confession: “I don’t know”?
- How might Proverbs 4:23 encourage us to be careful about judging others?
- Which action step is most necessary for you this week?