2 Peter 1:1-9
- What is the meaning of the word translated as “self-control” in Galatians 5?
- What might it mean for you to not “go around”, but “go through”?
- Who is ultimately responsible for our “standing” spiritually?
- What is the “great exchange” that Martin Luther spoke of?
- Which of the “new” things Jesus provides do you find encouraging?
- What are the implications of calling Jesus “Lord”?
- What kind of knowledge is Peter talking about in 2 Peter 1:3?
- What is the “divine nature” Peter mentions in 2 Peter 1:4?
- What are some examples of the “new desires” that God gives? Spend some time thanking God for this.
- Why do you think it’s so easy to see the corruption in others?
- Is “self-control” about trying harder?
- What is the only way to achieve self-control?
- What is the opposite of self control? (2 Peter 1:8,9)
- How does John 3:30 help us to understand and have self-control?
- What area of control do you need to surrender to the Spirit this week?
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!