- How is the word “faithfulness” used elsewhere in the New Testament?
- How has faithfulness been developed in your life through trouble?
- How does the church have a unique opportunity in our divided world?
- What does God display and show in the presence of our weakness? How has He done so in your life?
- What is the relationship between faithfulness and our feelings?
- Have you ever felt tempted to quit when you’re pursuing something God has for you?
- How does God’s faithfulness help us to remain faithful?
- How is faithfulness built on trust? How does Jesus demonstrate this in Luke 7?
- How is the great power of Jesus on display in the centurion’s words in Luke 7:7?
- How has God felt far away from you in recent days?
- How has He shown Himself to be close and faithful in the midst of your circumstances?
- What common ground does the centurion find with Jesus?
- What caused Jesus to “marvel” in Luke 7:9?
- How would you respond to this statement: “What you do FOR God will never be as important as who you are TO God.”?
- What is the foundation of faithfulness?