- Have you felt like maybe you’ve lost your passion over the last few months?
- Do you sometimes find it hard to identify poisonous fruit in your life?
- What does Kevin mean when he says that we’ve “inherited a war”?
- What is the difference between “works” and “fruit”?
- How would you respond to this statement: “Embracing your inability is a prerequisite to experiencing God’s ability”?
- What happens when we fight spiritual battles in our own strength?
- What’s the problem with believing that you have to get cleaned up before coming to church?
- What is the formula for beating sin?
- What is the connection between Romans 8 and Galatians 5?
- What’s the difference between a thermostat and a thermometer? What does this have to do with Galatians 5?
- What does Kevin mean by “legalism” and “lawlessness”? Which of these do you consider to be a greater danger for you?
- What’s the problem with being “true to myself”?
- What’s the big deal about “fruits” vs. “fruit” of the Spirit?
- How much of the Holy Spirit does a person receive at the moment of their salvation?
- What does it mean to “keep in step with the Spirit”? How will you specifically practice that this week?