- Have you found it difficult to have joy in this season?
- How is the way we sometimes think about “joy” different from the way the Bible describes it?
- What moments come to mind when you think about “consuming joy”?
- How does James 1:2-4 describe joy as a “process”?
- What is the difference between “discovering” and “developing” joy?
- How might God have used your pain as a platform?
- What did Kevin say was one of the biggest inhibitors of joy? Is this true in your life?
- What perspective does joy bring? (Hebrews 12:1,2)
- What does Hebrews 12:1,2 describe Jesus’ perspective? How might we follow His example?
- What does “choosing joy” actually mean?
- What is the relationship of comparison and contentment?
- How will you make joy a priority this week?
- What is the only real source of joy available to us?
- What is the promise that comes through hope?
- What is the difference between the joy offered through Christ and the joy the world gives?