1 John 4:7-21
- ?God is love.? (1 John 4:8) How should this truth in?uence our behavior day by day?
- NOTE – Because there is one God in three Persons, He can be described as ?love?. God was, and has always been in a loving relationship within Himself, even before creation. What a thought!
- How does Romans 5:6-8 demonstrate God?s love for us?
- ?Your identity is received, not achieved?. Do you think that most people understand their relationship with God in this way? How might this transform the way that we talk about what God has done for us?
- How might we help others SEE Him in unique and unmistakable ways during this season of isolation and distancing? (1 John 4:11-16)
- How has this season been a unique opportunity to give and receive grace?
- How does a person?s new identity a?ect their behavior? How are identity and behavior connected? (1 Corinthians 6:19,20)
- How are the things Kevin listed that God will do sources of encouragement to you?